Enroll today for the 12 hours online zoom-in SCHOOL of PROPHECY.
Saturday 16,23,30 June – (12 Hours)
TIME: RSA. 3:00 pm – 8:00 pm – US Central. (Dallas TX) 8:00 am – 12:00 pm
Subjects covered are:
- Receiving and delivering prophetic words.
- Sources of communication.
- Steps towards knowing the voice of god.
- Testing prophecy.
- False prophets.
- Strengths to be found in prophetic people.
- The gift of prophecy.
- General prophecy.
- The office of the prophet.
- Prophetic praise.
- Prophetic worship.
- Prophetic dance.
- Prophetic prayer.
- Prophetic protocol.
- Accurate & inaccurate prophecies.
- Prophetic terminology
- Market place prophecy.
- Prophetic riddles.
- Pastor and prophetic relationships.
- Prophetic responsibilities.
- Impartation & anointing.
- Written assignments.
- Spiritual assignments.
CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION will be issued on completion of SCHOOL OF PROPHETS course.
YOU WILL RECEIVE personal prophetic, prayer cover and prophetic impartation.
COURSE SCHEDULE and requirements:
- Course Application form is required to be filled in.
- Teaching notes and assignments will be sent out one week before each webinar.
- Attendance to all Webinar/ Skype calls is required. (1 hour 30 minutes per ZOOM-IN) This can be arranged to fit into each others schedules.
- Written assignments to be submitted 24 hrs. before each webinar.
- Spiritual assignments are to be recorded in written form or electronic recording. (not needed to be submitted.)
- Average length of each assignment. +/- 1hr 30 minutes for each section.
- Course assignments will be reviewed and questions answered during each ZOOM IN sessions.
- Ministry will take place in each ZOOM-IN session.
- Course and ZOOM.IN protocol is required at all times.
SUGGESTED COST: This is a suggested amount. If you need concession or help, please don’t hesitate to talk to us. We will do our best to help you.
RDVP 08 June: PLEASE SEND PROOF OF PAYMENT to firstname.lastname@example.org
Use your name/SOP/Date as the reference; example. your name/SOP/date of payment.
I look forward to hearing from you.