7 PROPHETIC DIRECTIVES FOR 2020
Prophetic insight are given by the Lord, so that we will understand His heart, desires, perspectives and promises for the future.
Like Mary, we will say, “Be it done unto me according to Your word.” (Luke 1:38)
In 2020, we will see an increase of passion for the Presence of God.
1. 2020, the year of the open mouth.In 2020, the Lord is looking for those who are hungry for more Him. God has no use for those who are not passionate and hungry for more God. 2020 is the year of your abundance and your mouth will be filled with good things. It is a year of declaring the decrees of Heaven and enjoying the fruit of your mouth.
2. 2020 is the year of establishing destiny.2020 is going to meet us with amazing victory and glory to The Lord. The face of the church is going to change drastically. Political changes and shifts await us and destiny will be established. Individuals will be called to step into their destiny and facilitate the call of God in their life. The sleeping giant will arise and be the bread basket to the nations of the world.
3. 2020 is the year of covenant blessing 2020 will be the year of establishing your altar and receiving new covenant from The Lord. This is your calling in the Kingdom of God – to live in the blessings of God in Christ, so that the testimony of Christ is manifest through you.
4. 2020 is the year of earth shaking catastrophesThe heavens and the earth will shake again and the nations will say “where is God?” The light of believers will shine through the dark hours allowing them to usher in revival and harvest. The church will be launched into mercy and compassion ministry when these catastrophes occur. Calls to prayer during these events will also be used to unite the Body.
5. 2020 is the year of Signs and wonders.The Lord is calling His church to move in the supernatural. Many will be called out of comfort into areas of great faith. Many will be called to feed the multitude by faith and God will receive the glory.
6. 2020 is the year The secret persecuted church will arise and lead by example.The world will see faith in action. The persecuted church will rise with public exposure of miracles – mercy – long suffering – strength. Many testimonies will go viral and public the fruit of the Holy Spirit is made manifest. This will lead the open church desire to know Christ, in His suffering, death, burial and resurrection.
7. 2020 will be known as the year of abundance. Many Christians will experience a deep passion for the presence of God. There will be a hunger that will rise in all Christians to experience more God than ever before. This will create abundance. Abundance in every area. The sinner will repent, marriages will be restored, there will be debt release and their will be radical mission outreaches and support to the work of God.