Prayer of Repentance for Allowing Education to teach heresies.
Father God, in the Name of Jesus Christ, I come to You.
I repent on behalf of our schools, colleges, universities, learning centers and our national education department for allowing pagan, humanist, socialist, communist, atheist and all other demonic heresies to take over our learning centers.
I ask You Father God, forgiveness for our education system for following after other gods and abandoning You and Your spiritual principles.
Forgive us for our pride in assuming that intellectualism is the supreme measure of a man and in the development of the intellect man assumes that he knows more than You.
I pray that Your Word will be preached in every school, college and university, not with words of human wisdom, but with power and with a demonstration of the Spirit of God.
I bind a spirit of pride that exalts itself against the living God.
I bind a spirit of idolatry that causes the mind of man to seek after the reasoning of the world and go toward ungodliness.
I bind the spirit of pride that deceives men and women and exalts the mind of man above God.
In place of pride will be a spirit of humility and meekness that will fill every heart in every schools, colleges, universities, learning centers and our national education department.
I lift up a standard that every institution of education and learning will be filled with the knowledge of God as the waters cover the sea.
I ask that the Spirit of wisdom and revelation be released in every college and university in South Africa and across the world.
Father, I ask You to fill positions with men and women who will not only teach their subject matter but who will also be led by the Spirit of God.
May Jesus be lifted up in the classrooms across South Africa.
May Jesus show Himself strong to everyone in our schools. (2 Cor. 4:4.)
Open the eyes of the unbelievers so the truth can be revealed.
I pray this in the mighty Name of Jesus, the Name that is above every name. (Phil.2:9.)
Prophetic Declaration for our Education system in South Africa.
Heavenly Father, through the power of the blood of Christ, by the Spirit of Truth and Grace, by the authority vested in me as a believer, and through the finished work of the Cross, I legislate, command, and declare:
1. Our schools, colleges, universities, learning centers and our national education department and may have forsaken You, but this will return and become a fountain of living water. (Jeremiah 2:13.)
2. Jesus, You told us to ask You for laborers to go into the harvest, so we ask that You send Godly men and women to work in the education field of South Africa. Send professors, students, chaplains, administrators and board members, who know You and who will proclaim Your Name and will lift up a standard of righteousness in our schools, colleges, universities, learning centers and our national education department. (Matthew 9:38.)
3. I thank You Lord God for Your Grace given through Christ Jesus. For through You our education department will be enriched in every way, in all speaking and in all knowledge. (1 Corinthians 1:4–5.)
4. I declare that there will be a manifestation of Holy Spirit Awakening in the department of Education in South Africa that its faith might not rest on men’s wisdom, but on God’s power. (1 Cor 2:4–5.)
5. I declare the ungodly will not flourish in the department of education in South Africa. (Ps 1:4–6.)
6. Lord Jesus, I declare that Your light and Your truth will guide all who study and work in the South African Education system and Your light will bring them to You and to the place where You dwell. (Ps 43:3.)
7. I lift up the Name of Jesus over every education department and institution in South Africa. Your Word says that if His Name is lifted up, He will draw all men to Himself. (John 12:32.)
8. The foolishness of God is wiser than man’s wisdom and the weakness of God is stronger than man’s strength; therefore, I declare the wisdom of Jesus Christ has come to our schools, colleges, universities, learning centers and our national education department and Christ will be to you Righteousness, Holiness, and Redemption. (1 Cor 1:25.)
9. My purpose is that all those in our schools, colleges, universities, learning centers and our national education department may be encouraged in heart and united in love, so that they may have the full riches of complete understanding, in order that may know the mystery of God, namely, Christ, in whom are hidden all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge. (Col 2:2–3.)
10. I declare that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Glorious Father, may give to the department of Education and all learning centers the Spirit of wisdom and revelation so that they may know Him better. I pray also that the eyes of every person’s heart may be enlightened in order that they may know the hope to which He has called them, the riches of His glorious inheritance in the saints, and His incomparably great power for those who believe. This power is the working of His mighty strength, which He exerted in Christ when He raised Him from the dead and seated him at His right hand in the heavenly realms, far above all rule and authority, power and dominion, and every title that can be given, not only in the present age but also in the one to come. And God placed all things under His feet and appointed Him to be head over everything for the church, which is His body, the fullness of Him who fills everything in every way. (Eph. 1:17–23.)