THREE TYPES OF MOUNTAINS IN LIFE
- The mountains that you speak to.
- The mountains you climb.
- The mountains you attack.
The mountains that you speak to.
That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he says shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he says .Mark 11:23,
- This mountain is the PROBLEM in your life.
- Do not pray about this mountain – Speak to this mountain.
- Do not use the mountain as an excuse for nonperformance.
- Do not ask God to speak to their mountain.
- Jesus didn’t tell us to pray to God about our mountain.
- Jesus didn’t tell us to IGNORE or DENY the mountain or problem.
- We are not to practice positive thinking.
- Take authority in Jesus Name and speak to this mountain.
The mountains that you climb.
“And it shall come to pass in the last days, that the mountain of the Lord’s house shall be established in the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted over the hills; and all nations shall flow unto it.”(Isaiah 2:2)
- Your work, your kingdom, your area of authority.
- The Kingdom of Heaven is the mountain of the Lord or Mount Zion.
- This mountain is the presence of God.
- You must climb the mountain of the Lord
- From this mountain you get authority and intimacy.
- Everyone is called up to the mountain, but not everyone responds.
- Draw near to God and He will draw near to you.
The mountains that you must attack.
Joshua 1; 3 “I have given you every place where the sole of your foot treads,… ”
- This high place is in you and around you.
- In you – Unbelief, passivity, lust, etc,
- Around you – Ask God to remove un-righteous relationships,
LIFE IS ALL POSITION
What mountain are you standing on?