Please give me the Upper Springs
And Caleb said, “I will give my daughter Acsah in marriage to the man who attacks and captures Kiriath Sepher.” (Means Book City) Othniel son of Kenaz, Caleb’s younger brother, took it; so Caleb gave his daughter Acsah to him in marriage. One day when she came to Othniel, she urged him to ask her father for a field. When she got off her donkey, Caleb asked her, “What can I do for you?” She replied, Please bless me. Since you have given me land in the Negev (lower springs), give me also the upper springs of water. Then Caleb gave her the upper and lower springs.’
- ASK GOD togive to you double.
- This double is the upper and lower springs.
- That what is in heaven and that what is to be on earth.
- The Lord will cause His upper springs of blessing to flow from Heaven into your lower springs on earth.
- You will have no lack.
- The river of blessing will flow into your land and cause your hands to prosper.