Its all about priorities
Matt 6:33 Seek first the Kingdom of God.
Prov 16:3 Commit your plans to the lord and you will succeed.
- God has guaranteed He will provide all your needs.
- God will bless the works of your hands.
- God has given to you authority and the power of life of and death.
Some scriptures about your finances:
- 3 John 1:2 I pray that you may prosper in all things..
- Deut. 8:18 He who gives you power to get wealth.
- Prov. 3:5-10 So your barns will be filled with plenty, And your vats will
overflow with new wine.
4. Deut. 28:1-6 and all these blessings will come on you, and overtake you,(Your entire asset base will be blessed)
- Ps. 1:1-3 Whatever he does shall prosper.
- Job 36:11 If they listen and serve him, They will spend their days in
prosperity, And their years in pleasures.
7. 1 Kings 2:2-3 ..that you may prosper in all that you do, and wherever you turn yourself.
8. Ps. 128:2 For you will eat the labor of your hands. You will be happy, and it will be well with you.
9. Is. 30:23 He will give the rain for your seed, with which you shall sow the ground; and bread of the increase of the ground, and you will proper.
10. Ps. 107:38 He blesses them also, so that they are multiplied greatly. He doesn’t allow their cattle to decrease.
Create an atmosphere of worship.
Get your wallet or purse and fetch the oil. Lets prophesy over your finances.
I have some worship playing.
Join with me now.
My wallet is ready and the oil is with me.
LETS declare the Promises of God over the wallet or purse you are holding. Anoint your wallet and your hands with oil.
Pray this prayer with me.
Father God, thank You, for giving to me prosperity in every area of my life.
I commit to listening to Your Voice and seeking You first above every thing in my life.
No matter what my situation looks like right now, I believe that You are more than enough for me and I believe that Your plan for me is to bless me and increase me and cause me to prosper.
Father, I thank You that I am an heir to the blessing of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.
I choose life today and I thank you that You have blessed the works of my hands. I choose to be a conduit for what You want to do through me. I will be a blessing to all whom You send me to.
Thank You for Your Word and the many blessings that are mine.
Father God, according to Your Word, I stand with unshakable faith, based on Your Decree concerning me. I am ready to receive from You Lord God.
I repent from my disobedience when You told me to sow seed, and I was disobedient to You.
Father God from this moment forward I will be obedient to Your Word and I will give liberally and not sparingly.
Thank You for providing exceeding and abundantly above all that I could ask or think.
Thank You Lord God that You meet all my needs and thank You for multiplying my seed, so that I may give into every good work.
I stand on Your Word Lord God and according to Mark 4:23 which says, ‘If any man have ears to hear, let him hear.’
So I make the decision to sow seed and to receive a harvest from my seed.
I will do all the things necessary Lord God.
As I plant seed now, I put the sickle to the harvest and I reap my reward.
In Jesus’ Name, by faith I receive the hundredfold return on the seed that is in my hand.
I do this in obedience to Your Word Lord God.
I now rebuke the devourer that wants to steal my seed.
Take your hands off my money! This is not your seed.
Father God, Your Word says in Song of Solomon 4;16 that You will blow on my garden and my garden will prosper with the choicest of fruit.
Now I thank You Father God for the hedge of protection around my asset base to not be broken and for my seed to prosper and grow well.
From Mark Visser