People might say, who do you think you are?
I know who I am!
I am who God’s word says I am.
I am above average.
Psalm 27;6 God holds me head and shoulders.
Deut. 33;12 Seated on the Fathers shoulders.
Average thinking is;
- I’m okay with average
- I’m always 2nd.
- I will never come first.
- I was born a mistake.
- I have made too many mistakes and deserve 2ndor less.
I am not okay with average.
Phil. 4;8 Whatever is true, honorable, just, pure, lovely, commendable, moral excellence and praiseworthy, think on these things.
Prov. 23;7 As a man thinks so is he.
Eradicated average thinking – it is not acceptable.
The Word of God says you are extraordinary above average.
- 2 Tim. 2:20–21 Average is your enemy. .
- Gen. 1:26 You are made in the image of God.
- Deut. 28:13 You are the head and tail.
- Matt. 25:15 You have amazing treasures and talents.
- 1 John 4;4 You have greatness in you.
- Phil. 1;6 You are a success.
- Matt. 20;26 You are great.
7 ways to develop above average.
- Heb. 12;2 Jesus, the source and finisher of our faith.
- Matt. 20;26 Become the servant of all.
- Matt. 4;4 Man will not live by bread alone.
- Josh. 1;8 Meditate on his word and you will have success.
- James 1;22 Act on his word.
- Jude 20 Pray in the spirit – build up your most holy faith.
- Phil. 4;6 Continually give thanks.