Give thanks will determine your Blessing
COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS:
2 Cor. 9;8 God is able to bless you abundantly, so that in all things at all times, having all you need, you will abound in every good work.
- Rain speaks of blessing.
- No worship – no rain – even the Egyptians will be cursed.
- Sincere pure heart.
- Praise God for every blessing in your pot.
- You will delight in the result.
- God will bless and rain will fall.
- You will be amazed at the increase.
- You will be amazed at your capacity to hold blessing.
Zech. 14:17,18 Should any of the families of the earth not go up to Jerusalem to worship the King, the LORD of Hosts, rain will not fall on them. And if the people of Egypt will not go up and enter, then rain will not fall on them; this will be the plague the LORD inflicts on the nations who do not go up to celebrate the Festival of Booths.
If we do this with a sincere heart and give God the praise for each and every blessing in our pot, you will delight at the result.
God will then cause his blessing and rain to fall upon us. Give God the glory and you will be amazed at the increase in your blessing and even at your capacity to hold blessing.
Some reasons you are blessed.
- I am blessed because I am alive.
- I am blessed because I breathe.
- I am blessed because I have clean water and food.
- I am blessed because I have clothing on my back.
- I am blessed because I have an education.
- I am blessed because I have a hope and a dream.
- I am blessed because I have a future.
7 ways to secure your blessing.
Philippians 4;6 Don’t worry about anything, but in everything, through prayer and petition with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God.
- Don’t stress.
- Have Faith in God.
- Pray in every situation.
- Remember to give thanks.
- Give thanks.
- Bring your request to God.
- Sow seed.