Prov. 4;23 Guard your heart with all diligence, for out of it flows the issues of life.
Guarding your heart will determine your destiny.
It is really amazing to think that you can change your life by the way you think.
Phil. 4:8 “Finally, what ever things are true, what ever things are honorable, what ever things are just, what ever things are pure, what ever things are lovely, what ever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.“
Prov. 4:20-22 Turn your ear to my words. Do not let them out of your sight, keep them in your heart; for they are life to those who find them and healing to your whole body.
Matt. 13;5 The heart of the people is hard and unguarded, their ears scarcely hear and their eyes have closed. Otherwise they would see with their eyes, hear with their ears and understand with their heart and turn, so that I would heal them.
3 POINTS OF ACCESS TO YOUR HEART.
1. 1. Your ears. Matt. 4:1-11, Satan whispered in Jesus ear, but because of His personal relationship with the Father, He withstood the lies.
2. 2. Your eyes. Prov. 27;20 if your eye is healthy, your whole body will be full of light
3. 3. Your soul. Prov. 23;7 as you think in your soul. Your soul is your intellect, decisions and emotions.
WAYS TO GUARD YOUR HEART.
1. 1. Its all about priorities – less of you and more God.
2. 2. Meditate on the Word of God.
3. 3. Consistent prayer life.
4. 4. Consecrated life style.
5. 5. Take captive every thought and cast down everything that hinders your relationship with God.
6. 6. Create a hunger for the presence of God – Yet rest in His Presence.
7. 7. Desire What God desires.
Quote – Francis Frangipane
When we fail to guard our hearts and avoid what is clearly sinful, a fantasy realm within us unfolds and opens into darkness. Our thought-processes become increasingly accessible to the enemy. To the degree that we hide our sin in darkness, to that degree the enemy can work unhindered building strongholds in our soul. You see, what entertains us actually enters us. If you are entertained by pornography or sexual fantasy, perverse or corrupting thoughts and habits, you are opening your soul to hell. You must confront this battle honestly, repent of sin, and set a guard over your heart. If you don’t, your battle will advance from temptation to serious, hidden bondage, which in turn will spawn a secret life that is porous to the realm of darkness.
Phil.4:8, “Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things.”
Dan. 5:6 Nebuchadnezzar got totally stressed out and his deposition changed, fear crept into his joints, his loins became loose and he started to shake at the knees.
A=1 B=2 C=3 D=4 E=5 F=6 G=7 …. Y=25 Z=26
K n o w l e d g e = 11 14 15 23 12 5 4 7 5 = 96
H a r d w o r k = 8 1 18 4 23 15 18 11 = 98
A t t i t u d e = 1 20 20 9 20 21 4 5 = 100
Gal. 5;1 Stand strong in the freedom of Christ and do not get entangled with the yoke of bondage.
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/mark-visser/message
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/mark-visser/support